BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Good Job

February 8,2010
I arrived in Villahermosa Elementary School at 7:00 in the morning. I was excited then because it was my first time to observed the interns in their final demonstration teaching. All of the interns were fully prepared.They had presented their visual materials beautifully that motivated the pupils very much. I was amazed to Mr. Ronnie Arella, one of the interns that i had observed because he delivered his lesson excellently.He handled grade 5 pupils,Mathematics was the subject.Even though it is difficult lesson, he demonstrated it just like eating peanuts. The demonstration end up 12:00 noon.
Even though the demo has end up, we continued our observation till afternoon.We gained almost 8 hours. And it served as my inspiration for me to be excellent also in my 4th year. It was a heavy day but full of nutrient for my brain.

0 comments: